Branch Manager - Nurse Staffing
Charleston, SC | Full-time
Branch Manager - Nurse Staffing
Our client, a dynamic team re-imagining home health care and redefining staffing one Nurse, one Shift at a time, is seeking an experienced Branch Manager. Clients choose them because they don’ t just provide service; THEY SERVE – always going the extra mile to ensure their nurses, and those being cared for, are treated with compassion, dignity, and respect. The ideal candidate will commit to an “ above the line" attitude, exceeding client expectations along with the underlying values of accountability, caring and excellence.
Our client is looking for individuals who are ready to commit to their principles, create opportunities and share in the success while helping our company to thrive. They live by accountability and the right candidate will show strong initiative and follow through.
The Branch Manager is responsible for averaging a specified dollar amount in weekly sales. Sales will be maintained and strengthened through effective customer service, signing new profitable accounts, maintaining and maximizing existing accounts as well as recruiting and managing top grade field staff while exceeding customer and nurse expectations.
Ideal candidates will possess the following principles and values:
Accountability: See it, Own it, Solve it, Do it
Compassion: Show respect for others and their feelings
Decisive Action: Act now, not later
Constant and never-ending improvement: “ What else can I do?" “ What coaching do you have for me?" “ What can I do better?"
Integrity: Do what you say you are going to do.
Personal Ownership: Become a part of the solution
Excellence: Reject Average
- Developing a new customer pipeline as well as maintaining and growing existing customer relations.
- Aggressively recruiting healthcare professionals, by meeting weekly quotas and hiring goals via online recruitment, cold calling, mailings, etc.
- Processing applications in various stages, including interviewing applicants, verifying employment and skills competencies, and conducting background and licensure screenings
- Take requests from clients and working to fill their needs with a true sense of urgency
- Contacting employees to determine eligibility and availability for assignments
- Documenting all incoming and outgoing communication for both clients and employees
- Establish business development strategies to generate additional clients and revenue, including cold calling, scheduling appointments, and forming relationships with existing clients
- Participate in weekly meetings with the team to review progress, establish goals, and drive the revenue of the office
- Manage online recruitment efforts for field positions
- Ensure the compliance of all personnel records for offices, including file audits and regular review/reporting of compliance standings
- Proof-read and review all outgoing relevant corporate correspondence including contracts, email, new policies, etc.
- Excellent customer service and phone etiquette
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Above average keyboarding skills
- Listening, empowering and anticipating
Our client' s highly committed team is looking to add a long-term partner, someone committed to excellence and team building. If you know you can make a difference, want to be part of an energetic, thriving business in healthcare and have an excellent can-do attitude, submit your resume to be part of this incredibly successful team!
Job Number 4398
Mee Derby is an executive search firm dedicated to the staffing industry. For nearly three decades, we've helped thousands of executives, managers, senior sales and senior recruiters find their place in this robust industry. You spend your days helping people find the perfect job. Don’t you deserve a partner who can do the same for you? Leverage our hard-won connections to take the next step in your staffing career.