King of Prussia, PA | Full-time
Account Executive, IT Consulting and Staffing Firm
Our client is a technology services firm focused Program / Project Management, Business Analysis and staff augmentation in the software space. They provided solutions to various industries, including: Financial Services, Technology, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Healthcare, Consumer Products, Travel & Entertainment, and Retail.
- Generating revenue by selling IT Consulting and Staffing services, solutions, and, managing and maintaining client business relationships and developing new accounts through direct, face-to-face contact and prospecting.
- Managing customer experience throughout the entire sales cycle and ensuring complete customer satisfaction.
- Developing a go-to-market sales strategy and coordinating the appropriate resources necessary to achieve the desired results.
- Provide input into strategic marketing activities, prospective employee candidates, interact with management and senior level executives and work under limited direction.
Additional Expectations include:
- Self-driven, highly focused, results oriented and quality decision-making ability.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, competing tasks and demands and to seek additional assistance as appropriate.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written at all levels.
- A broad understanding of the industry relative to key trends, operational functions, business drivers and strategies.
- Consultative, value-oriented selling approach with an attention to detail.
- Accurate forecasting skills.
Job number: 4256